The Muse Scarlett Yvette Royal

The Muse Scarlett Yvette Royal

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Unlisted Youtube Videos Made Public Till January


Letting all my followers know that I will be opening up all my unlisted Youtube videos for my loom knitting patterns  to the end of January!!!

This does not mean I will give you details and the written patterns for free. This means you will get most of what you need to make the pattern,  but if you want more info support my work!!! :-)

Consider this a gift!!! Please be nice, if you are not nice I will remove the video from viewing!!!!

These are a list of the patterns open for viewing in the images below!!! So take some time and go visit my Youtub Page!!!























































6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, how generous you are :). Thank you and Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scarlet thank you so much for sharing your work and YouTube videos you have so much talent in every aspect of Art,Knitting ,Photography you should be proud of yourself an your accomplishments in life and I have no problem paying for patterns I would love to spread the word about you and designs so others will have the opportunity to get to know you and be able to buy your patterns also sincerely Sherri fellow loom knitter

      Delete
  2. I want to personally thank you for doing this Scarlett Royal, you are such a good hearted person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Im so excited! Ive bought the owl hat pattern and the costume hat pdf. I made the owl hat using a rainbow yarn that my son wore to a rave and he said he got compliments all night! Can I send you a picture of it? Id love to get your opinion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please feel free to share it on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/TheLoomMuse/?notif_t=page_fan
      I would love to see pics!!!!

      Delete